Board Member (re-appointed since June 2021) & Member of the Performance Committee
- Acting State Director from June to November 2020
- Former Member of the Junior Committee
- Former Junior Selector
- Currently a member of the Australia Junior High-Performance Committee.
- Began playing badminton at the age of 10 in Geelong.
- Represented Victoria in all age groups over the course of approx. 10 years and won Victorian and Australian titles along the way.
- Has continued to play badminton and be actively involved in the administration of the sport.
- Holds committee positions on the Geelong and Mountain District Badminton Association.
- Managed and coached various Victorian junior teams.