Badminton Victoria (BV) is the state sporting association in Victoria, affiliated with Badminton Australia (BA), it leads and develops the sport of Badminton across the state in partnership with its members and stakeholders. Badminton is both an Olympic and Commonwealth Games sport. BV exists to represent its member’s and participants’ interests and strives to be an inclusive organisation. We ensure a sustainable and financial future for our sport. We lead and collaborate with our stakeholders and are ‘one voice’ in advocating for and representing the sport. We believe in instilling a ‘sense of community and belonging’ and a culture where members’ and participants’ pursuits are paramount in all we consider and undertake. It is an exciting phase for BV. The strategic plan is now in full swing, and the Board of Directors is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer who would like to join this dynamic Board to provide valuable input into the way BV markets its products, services, and engages with its members. If you feel you are the right candidate – please apply – we would love to have a conversation.
- Organisation name: Badminton Victoria
- Position(s) available: Board Director Position (Appointed)
- Details on the position: Please see attached
- Contact name: Tjitte (TJ) Weistra (Executive General Manager). All contact details are included in the attachment.
- Application closing date: COB 15 July 2022
- Any additional attachments: Download BV Board of Director (Appointed) Position Description (PDF)